TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter individuals must;
- Enter via Instagram by following all three accounts: @byronbayskincare, @fallenbrokenstreet and @liarthelabel and tagging one friend in the comments section underneath the current competition post on any of brand’s Instagram feeds.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted, but only when different friends are tagged in each entry.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
- The Competition commences at 3pm AEST on Friday 10th November 2017 and closes at 3pm AEST on Wednesday 22nd November 2017. (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be made before 3pm AEST on Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Main Entry will be selected as a Major Prize Winners of the Competition and three (3) Entries will be selected as Runner Up Prize Winners by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winners”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. All winners will be chosen at random.
- The Winners shall be determined on behalf of BYRON BAY SKINCARE by agency Nitty Gritty at 1/381 Brunswick Street Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, and announced on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 3pm. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via Instagram with a comment on the competition post.
- The Main Prize Winner will receive the following:
- a) 1 x Byron Bay prize pack featuring the full range, valued at $312.25
- b) Fallen Broken Street voucher for $200
- c) Liar the Label bikini of the winner choice, valued at up to $158The Runner Up Prize Winners will receive the following:
- a) 1 x Spiced Chai Bundle and 1 x Essentials Pack valued at $74.90
- The total retail value of the Main Prize is approximately AUD $670.25. The total retail value of each Runner Up Prize is $74.90.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/s prior to 22nd December 2017 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- The Winners agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and it’s associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Cocobella through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
- The Promoter is BYRON BAY SKINCARE ABN 93 002 172 554. having its registered office at 7-9 Lucky Lane, Billinudgel, NSW 2483, AUSTRALIA.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.
- NSW permit number: LTPS/17/19623